Very few of us sail through life without experiencing difficulty at some point. Since 1997, the Claddagh Association has been a family away from home, supporting Irish people in Western Australia through the ups and downs of life.
- We provide help and support to members of the Irish community in WA who find themselves in difficult circumstances.
- We support senior members of the Irish community and those who may be lonely and isolated.
- We promote the well-being and development of the Irish community
- We seek opportunities to engage and work with other Irish community organisations
- We celebrate and preserve Irish heritage.
If you are part of the Irish community in WA and would like to know more, please get in touch.
The Claddagh Association Inc (ABN 66 492 752 195) is registered as a charity with the Australian Charities and Not-For-Profits Commission and has DGR status so that all donations are tax deductible. Our work is possible through the generosity of our major funder, the Government of Ireland’s Emigrant Support Programme, as well as donations from individual and corporate supporters, membership subscriptions and our fundraising activities. If you’d like to make a donation to help us to support members of the Irish Community through their most difficult times click here.